We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual to join our busy parts department based at our Dodworth (S75 3LA) depot to further strengthen our customer and aftersales support.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Promoting and selling parts.
- Assisting in the monitoring of stock levels to meet customer and workshop demands, in line with set stocking levels.
- Dealing with customers, either by telephone or face to face, offering excellent customer service.
- Receive parts deliveries ensuring that all items are correct, entering stock onto the parts system.
- Assist with stock taking on a regular basis.
- Organise delivery of parts to customers in the most cost-effective manner.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
- Providing administration and general support to the parts manager.
Skills & qualifications needed:
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use basic standard computer applications.
Previous experience of working within a parts department would be beneficial, but is not essential as full training will be given.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com