Agricultural Sales Manager - Warsop
- The opportunity has arisen within B&B Tractors for the position of Territory Sales Manager. This position would be based at our head office in Warsop, Mansfield.
- About Us
- B&B Tractors is a well established agricultural dealership with over 25 years experience in delivering industry-leading machinery to customers across the Midlands.
- Main Role
- Reporting to the Dealer Principal, you will be based at our Head Office in Nottinghamshire (NG20) and will be required to promote the fantastic brands we have on offer to the customers in your territory. The territory covered consists of Retford, Newark, Worksop, Tuxford and surrounding areas. You will be required to visit all customers in your territory to understand their needs and promote both our business and yourself in a positive manner. You will need to manage the sales process from enquiry through to sale and delivery, and will be required to achieve a number of sales targets.
- Candidate Requirements
- The potential candidate must have experience working within the agriculture industry and will ideally have a sales background. The role demands a self-motivated person who can work on their own but can also adopt the ethos of the group sales team. A positive attitude and friendly character is of high importance for this role.
- The remuneration package includes a basic salary plus excellent commission incentives, a company vehicle and other benefits.
- Please send your CV to:
- email@example.com or post to Colin Blood, Windmill House Farm, Forest Road, Warsop, Mansfield,
- Nottinghamshire, NG20 0EP
Agricultural Sales Manager - Fauld
The Valtra and Manitou Sales Specialist has become available at B&B Tractors Fauld.
Working from our Fauld depot (DE13 9HS), B&B Tractors are recruiting for a Valtra and Manitou Territory Sales Specialist. The role involves promoting and selling these fantastic brands to the customers in your assigned territory. There are also other excellent brands to promote alongside these primary brands. The territory available stretches from our Fauld depot and over towards the M6, covering areas from Wolverhampton and up to Newcastle-under-Lyme. You will be required to visit customers in your territory, to understand their needs and promote both our business and yourself in a positive manor. You will be required to work closely with existing sales colleagues, the Group sales manager and the Dealer Principal. Sales targets will be set to achieve market share in your territory and expand your customer base.
The potential candidate will ideally have experience working as a sales representative and an agricultural background, however full training will be given to the successful applicant. The role demands a self-motivated person who can work alone but can also adopt the ethos of the group sales team. A positive attitude, honest and friendly character is of high importance for this role.
The remuneration package includes a basic salary plus excellent commission incentive, company vehicle and other benefits.
Please send your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
James Bowring, Windmill House Farm, Forest Road, Warsop, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG20 0EP