Career opportunity - Isuzu Service Technician
- We have a vacancy for a fully qualified vehicle service technician to join the service team at our Fauld depot in Staffordshire.
- B&B Tractors is a successful family owned business established in 1991 and now employing over 80 people across 4 depots in the East Midlands. Covering Burton-on-Trent and Staffordshire for Isuzu sales and service, we are one of the East Midlands leading Isuzu dealers. As an Isuzu main dealer and centre of excellence, you will be working on the full range of Isuzu vehicles we sell and support.
- The successful candidate should be a qualified vehicle technician (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) who is competent in the service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to manufacturer standards. Experience in working for a franchised main dealer would be advantageous, although full Isuzu technical training will be provided.
- If you are an experienced and efficient technician with a strong work ethic, a “can do" attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to complete any scheduled work, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
- Andrew Walker - Group Aftersales Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Career opportunity - Agricultural Service Technician
- Do you have what it takes to be a Service Technician within our growing business?
- B&B Tractors is a successful family-owned business established in 1991 and now employing over 80 people across 4 depots. We are one of the East Midlands leading AGCO dealers, supporting Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Valtra, along with many other fantastic brands.
- Our success and ongoing growth means we are looking for technicians to join our aftersales teams at our Warsop, Fauld, Dodworth & Tideswell branches. If you are a dedicated, self-motivated and highly skilled engineer with a passion for agricultural machinery, or if you have experience as a service engineer or technician in another industry and are looking for a change of direction, then we would love to hear from you.
- Whilst experience with agricultural machinery would be ideal, this position would suit any skilled diagnostic technician who has a mechanical background of any kind, as full manufacturer training will be given.
- If you looking to enhance your technical abilities and join our team, B&B Tractors can offer the following: · Competitive salary with overtime · Company vehicle · Extensive product and technical training.
- An excellent package awaits the successful candidate, so if you are up for the challenge and want to join our growing team, then please get in touch and send your CV and covering letter to: Andrew Walker – Group Aftersales Manager email@example.com