Agricultural Service Manager - Warsop
- B&B Tractors is a well-established agricultural dealership with over 25 years' experience in delivering industry leading machinery and aftersales support to customers across the Midlands.
- Job Role
- This pivotal role is a fast-paced position requiring excellent task management abilities to ensure the highest standards of aftersales service support to our customers. Focused on customer care and satisfaction, you will need to be able to understand client needs and respond to them pro-actively, positively and quickly. Utilising the latest technology and managing the department profitably is key to extracting the full potential of the team personnel and resources.
- Essential Skills & Knowledge
- • Excellent communication and organisational skills
- • Enthusiasm and determination even under pressure to motivate a team
- • Your career will be technically focused, ideally with Agricultural machinery
- • Excellent customer services skills and experience
- • IT and business system literate and a willingness to embrace the latest technology
- The remuneration package includes a competitive salary with bonus based on department results. Company vehicle with private use. Individual training and development plan, company pension and many other benefits.
- All applications will be treated in confidentiality.
- Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01623 847171
Agricultural Service Technicians
- Due to continued expansion, we are looking for Agricultural Service Technicians for both our busy Warsop (NG20 0EP) and Tideswell (SK17 8PY) depots. We are looking for experienced and self-motivated individuals with strong engineering experience and a passion for agricultural machinery. The positions would suit a first class technician who can demonstrate the strong diagnostic skills and all-round technical knowledge.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for servicing, diagnosis and repair of a wide range or leading agricultural machinery. Previous experience of working in a modern agricultural dealership would be beneficial, although training will be given.
- The remuneration package includes an industry leading hourly rate, company vehicle and other benefits.
- To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org